OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
Please understand we are a small business with a limited season for operating, therefore cancellations affect us greatly and we must adhere to our cancellation policy. We suggest you consider carrying a policy with a travel insurance company to insure your trip.
- Cancellation-No Snow: “No snow means no snow for touring. If we can tour, but can’t make powder turns, we still consider that we have snow. If there truly is no snow, then we’ll give you a full refund, less a 15% service fee on the deposit.
- Cancellation- Foul Weather/Avalanche Hazard: We do not guarantee the weather; therefore there is no refund because of foul weather, poor snow conditions, or avalanche hazard. There are avalanche hazard-free routes into the huts and safe ski terrain around all the huts. A rental party has the option of hiring an SVT guide to show the party safe routes of travel.
- The 50% deposit on the hut rental reservation is nonrefundable. The balance is due 30 days prior to trip departure. Payments can be made with any major credit card. If we have already collected the balance and you cancel with more than 30 days’ notice, you will receive a Full Refund, less the deposit.
- If you cancel between 30 days and 2 weeks, we refund half the balance, not the deposit.
- If you cancel less than 2 weeks before your trip, no refund. (This includes cancellation due to sickness or emergency)
- We understand things come up and want to work with you and make sure you can get out to the huts. The deposit is nonrefundable, but is transferable. If you cancel with more than 30 days’ notice, your 50% deposit may be used for another trip in the same season, weekdays only.
- Cancelling a Day Tour: We require payment in full to secure a reservation. If guest cancels within 48 hours then we retain $200/guide fee. If guest cancels outside of 48 hours then a $50 processing fee is retained only and the balance refunded.